Flight Bookings – we book flights to any destination in the world
Koisan Safaris arrange to book and obtain travel arrangements for our clients. Be it for business or pleasure we help you obtain the best travel arrangement, be it domestic or international.
We book into airlines and ensure that you receive the best service and value for money. Once we receive you travel requirement we establish the most convenient mode and book you into and once we receive payment confirmation we deliver your ticket for clients.
We offer car hire services ranging from saloon cars to harsh terrain four wheel drives for our more adventurous clients. From our leased range of cars you are are to choose a car that suits your travel need and experience. We avail chauffeurs for those who would rather sit back and enjoy a ride suited to their need or self drives for those who want to experience African terrain roads.
All our cars are covered by comprehensive insurance policies and have 24 hrs rescue. Vehicles are also fitted with modern tracking systems that is to enhance security for both our fleet and our clients.
In order to hire a vehicle, you must be between ages of 23 and 70 years of age and be a holder of a valid international driver’s permit.
A copy of your passport, driving license, full contact details and a full advance payment for the period of hire will be required before or on collection of vehicle. Additional cash deposit may be required under certain special circumstances
We offer airport transfers to and from International Airports, airstrips and their environs. From the moment the flight touches down we are set to usher our clients into our waiting vehicles and drive them to their hotels and also be ready to drive them off to the airport on time to catch their departure flights. We offer you utmost care and full attention to make you travel experience memorable.
Hotel & lodge Bookings
At Koisan Safaris we assist you in booking hotel rooms for your upcoming personal, Safari or business travel. Our accommodations range from Luxury 5 star hotel rooms, budget hotels and tented camps in city’s, towns or in the wild. We also provide information on a wide range of accommodation choices in most parts of Africa and assist to design and choose the best suited accommodation for you travel needs.
Koisan Safaris has offers home stay services to those travelers who wish to have a Kenya home experience. Our home stay product is designed to give you truly East Africa experience with family. Our home range from home in the posh up market to middle level apartments all over East Africa. This arrangement is conducive for students, researchers and travelers seeking Kenyan culture experience.
Conferences bookings and Team building activities
- Koisan Safaris has diversified from the traditional safari packages to venture into conferencing and corporate events such as team building and company corporate functions. Kenya is ranked 2nd in Africa in conference tourism and Koisan is in hand to book you into the excellent facilities available within the country be it at the coast, in Nairobi or in a remote scenic place. We offer corporate events for companies that sought to break away from office for staff to ensure staff blend more and increase morale. Activities such mountaineering, game walks, sport activities or just a quiet weekend off have come in handy for staff to re-energize.
- We have created as network and access to conference facilities in smaller towns in Kenya that have facilities ranging from small conference halls suitable for medium conferences to larger ones that can accommodate 100 to 150+ people.
- Koisan Safaris are knowledgeable and experienced in handling conferences, seminars, workshops and team building activities. We pride in being capable of offering a wide range of properties suitable for conferences all over Kenya.
Our conference and team building services include:
- Business or Travel conference meetings, seminars or workshops
- Accommodation and Transport for participants
- Pick-ups for participants from point of entry i.e. airports or sea ports
- Short safaris and excursions for participants to unwind
- Personalized transport services i.e. taxis, cabs
- Conference booking in the wild such as national parks, mountains, lake and coast
Private & group safaris, Camping safaris, luxury & budget safaris, Educational & volunteer’s activities, sports safaris, beach holidays, cultural safaris , white water rafting activities, camel trekking, Gorilla & Chimpanzee Tracking air & balloon safaris, Hiking & mountain climbing activities, family safaris, group safaris, corporate safaris, romantic safaris and more. Create your own safari, book here.
Our tailor made packages enables you to choose from our array of Safari options be it a visit to the wild and have an experience with our wild life heritage to a visit to the coast and experience white sandy beaches.
Our packages are made to cater for groups and private tours in:
East-Africa has a culture rich of a long and complex history with prehistoric records of early man to the present day, this region has been a land cultural diversity.
One of Kenya best safari is never complete without an experience of how culturally diverse Kenya is by visiting groups such as the Masai who believe that God gave them exclusive rights over all cattle, the smallest tribe in Kenya the njemps, coastal culture with the Arab influence that date back to centuries ago (add more ).
Africa has some of the rarest bird species thus offering the best bird watching experiences in the world and there are an estimated 1,070 species in Kenya alone, making it possible to spot over a hundred species each day. With a variety of habitat, from forest and scrub, to water and city, Kenya is a fantastic destination for dedicated ornithologists and anyone with a passing interest in birds. On the open savannah, where most safaris are conducted, you will likely spot eagles, vultures and the Ground Hornbill, which stands at around 110cm in height. Near water you can see flamingos, kingfishers, Hammer kops, plovers, herons, storks and African fish eagles, as well as breeding pairs of ospreys. In and near woodland, of which Kenya has in abundance, there are bee-eaters, hornbills, shrikes, lilac-breasted rollers and barbets. Our ornithological safaris is one of the best attributed to local guides who have been birding for many years.
A camping safari staying in small private mobile camps is one of the best ways to experience East Africa natural attractions. The safari has been designed to include a variety of habitat so that the widest diversity of wildlife can be seen. The camps are sited in private conservancies so that walking and night drives may be taken but are also conveniently located for easy access national parks. Transport is by four-wheel-drive Toyota Land cruiser with roof hatches. Your driver-guide is a wildlife and nature expert. A safari cook travels with the safari. At each camp site we will have staff who do the work like washing up, heating water for showers, doing the cooking and serving the food but clients also help put up and take down their tents. Clients bring their own sleeping bag and a towel but all other camp furniture and equipment is provided. Food is of the same quality as in a luxury camp – produced by an experienced safari cook. Camps are set up on exclusive campsites.